Monday, December 15, 2008

FYP!!!!!!!!! Pressure Mounting...

~maybe this year its not my best year it seems....

~yes I've only left with one semester more 2 finished my undergrad studies....

~the problem with my FYP it has been delayed so much and also the bacteria won't co-operate with me also.....

~I've stayed for 1 months here and only today that i can done my first method..... such a progressive steps huh???

~I cannot complained that much bcoz my co-supervisor is a busy guy and I cannot entered the lab on weekends...

~I've made jokes 2 my friend just 2 ignored this subjects and as long as I scored A's in other subject my pointer wouldn't be such dat bad...

~its actually this year I doubt myself on picking up my own course.... such a late realization is it???

~I just hope I can go thru all of this and bear with all the hardship it has on me.....

p/s: written this post while waiting for the Falcon tube 2 be autoclaved which taken 15 mins at 121 degree Celsius.....

note: FYP = final year project....

2 comments:

Zoulhusni:My Emancipation said...

bersabar..sabar uh kan separuh dr imna..*ade kew iman..??opsss..!!

N.A.W.Z.E said...

hamboi2....
xsyg molot nmpknyerr...
iman tew ala2 snipis bacteria tew agaknyer...
*matileww kene petir pasni..
*hikss...