Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Pembuka kAtA, Pemanis bIcArA

I've never thought that someday I would have time to do this....

I like to write down my story not to entertained others, but merely to remind myself on things that has happened to me previously..

~picture in Langkawi...~

This would be my personal abode..... we would definitely said that this is like a diary... instead it can be read by others also....

Hopefully what i wrote did not provoke anyone or whoever it is who's reading it...

It's almost end of 2008 but hopefully I did not missed all the great things that happened to me (like life is that smooth then...)

Great deal of things happened and of course I tried not to dwell in it too much...

One thing that I cannot forget would be the day my love life is gone... kinda sad huh??? but thankfully, I would adapt this so-called quote "life has to move on" in no matter what the situation is....

As the writer of this antagonis blog, I hope whoever are you reading... would be happy in no matter what you do....

p/s: another thing b4 I leave... I should know better to keep things up-to-date (plss.. love to write anything from junk to serious stuff..).... pray for me so I could entertain you guys then...

~till we meet again soon... Hugs n.a.w.z.e... hiksss....

No comments: